1. General Terms
www.teleunicom.com is an informational website and online shop created and operated by TELEUNICOM S.A. TELEUNICOM (TIN 095743002, Tax Authority: FAEE Athinon) is a legally represented company located in Pallini, Attiki, 21 Ploutarchou Street (hereinafter the COMPANY), with the following contact details: e-mail email@example.com, online shop hotline +30 210 6664000.
The main objective of TELEUNICOM is to provide the best possible service to our customers. This online shop allows both our customers and all users of the internet to obtain directly information about the products offered by our company, and to make their purchases online.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify or revise the content of the website including the terms and conditions of use and trade, whenever deemed necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any changes through the pages of this online shop. Any modifications, additions and deletions shall enter into force when posted on the website. The continued used of this website shall mean the explicit and unconditional acceptance of such modifications, additions and deletions. All contracts entered into with the online shop over the Internet are drawn up in Greek.
2. Intellectual Property
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of website and the online shop, including all trade names, trademarks, logos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, software, settings etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected by the relevant provision of Greek Law, European Law and international conventions and treaties. The same protection extends to any third party intellectual property for which the COMPANY has received license to use for its own needs and exclusively for the operation of the online shop. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative works based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the online shop is prohibited. Any reproduction, storage, republication, uploading, posting, modification, resale, propagation or transmission or any other use of this content in any manner or means for commercial and/or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright owner. The names, images, logos and trademarks which are listed and describe in the online shop or the products or the services of the COMPANY or third parties, are the assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by applicable trademark laws. Their use in the online shop does not under any circumstances permit or constitute a right of use by third parties.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and any applicable laws and regulations, the Company grants the user a non-transferable, personal, limited right to access and use the website and its contents. Therefore, users must refrain from any action intended to modify, reproduce, publication or use of the website and the information contained therein for any public and/or commercial purposes.
3. Information and Products Offered
The COMPANY is responsible as to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online shop, regarding the identity of the COMPANY and the e-commerce transactions provided through the online shop. The company, in good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entry made in error / mistake in the common experience and shall be entitled to correct these whenever it becomes aware of this.
The COMPANY in respect to the operation of the online shop, is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any possible damage or injury resulting from the cancellation of orders, failure to perform or delay in executing them for whatever reason. The COMPANY does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online shop, but updates availability or unavailability in the best possible time manner, meaning that there is no further liability and cannot be held responsible. The online store provides the content (for instance, information, names, photos and illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. Under no circumstances shall the COMPANY be held civilly or criminally liable for any damages (direct, special or consequential which, without limitation, alternatively and/or cumulatively, consist in loss of profits, data, loss of revenue, compensation etc.) suffered by any visitor of the online shop or third persons in relation to any operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or any inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from it or any unauthorised third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information made available through it.
The Company shall take every possible and necessary measure to ensure the safe operation of this website. However, it does not guarantee under any circumstances that the content of the website will be provided free of viruses or other harmful components and shall not bear any such responsibility.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or interrupt access to the website for reasons or problems relating the host servers.
It shall not bear any liability for any civil or criminal claims or for any third party claims arising from the operation, use, replication or alteration of this website by unauthorised third parties in violation of the laws on the protection for intellectual, industrial property rights.
5. PLACEMENT OF ORDERS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Orders through the online shop constitute a remote sales agreement governed by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994 (as applicable) and the amendments referred to in PD 131/2003 (OJ Α No. 116/16.05.2003).
The user is entitled to conclude a valid order through the online shop provided he/she is a capable person according to the Hellenic Civil Code (i.e. he/she is 18 years old or over and not under judicial guardianship with regard to entering into sales agreements). Representatives of legal entities may also place orders. Any user who makes use of the services of this website declares and warrants expressly that he/she fulfils the requisite statutory conditions and is capable of understanding the terms and conditions contained in the aforementioned sales agreements. TELEUNICOM S.A., reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any order made by persons legally disqualified to contract.
6. Return Policy
6.1 Return of Wrongly Delivered Products
In all cases where the products delivered differ from those sold, by type or quantity or do not possess the characteristics previously stipulated in writing with the COMPANY, the customer must return the products for inspection and verification of the claim. In this case the cost of returning the products to the company as well as the cost of re-delivery to the customer are borne by the COMPANY provided the products are returned in the manner indicated by the company.
6.2 Return of Defective Products
In case it emerges that any item is defective, provided this is confirmed by the authorised repairer providing the good performance warranty or in case the COMPANY itself provides directly this good performance warranty, the following shall apply:
- The warranty is provided for a limited period which is indicated in the detailed description of the products. After this period, any product may be repaired or replaced for an additional charge upon agreement with the customer.
- The return of any product to be replaced must be complete with all the documents accompanying the product (e.g. receipt, delivery note) and its original packaging intact. If you receive a product which later proves to be defective or its packaging is not available or if the it was not delivered in its original packaging by the distributors, the returned products do not need to be in their original packaging.
- Returning products by courier. In the case any products are returned by courier, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the products to the COMPANY and the COMPANY is responsible for the cost of the replacement or repaired product.
- Upon receipt, the defective product is inspected and the customer is notified of the results of the examination.
- If the defect is confirmed, the product is repaired or replaced; otherwise, in case the product cannot be repaired with a reasonable period of time and the COMPANY is unable to replace it with another product with similar or better characteristics or of an equivalent value. In case the transaction is cancelled, the refund of the initial purchase amount is made using the original method selected by the customer to pay the COMPANY.
- Specifically, in case of a purchase by credit card, the COMPANY is obliged to notify the issuing Bank of this cancellation and the bank will then process the request in accordance with its agreement with the customer and the COMPANY shall no longer be involved in this matter. After such notification, the COMPANY is no longer responsible for the time and manner of execution of the reversal which is governed by the aforementioned agreement. In case of payment on delivery, if the customer has selected this option, any refund may be collected from any branch of the COMPANY. In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the COMPANY’s account to the customer’s account.
- In case products are returned damaged or incomplete and only if, despite such damage or missing parts, the verification any defect is feasible, then such products may be returned. However, the online shop reserves the right to seek compensation from the customer the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to settle, unilaterally and unconditionally, in whole or in part, its claim against the customer.
6.3 Return Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) Products
The return of DOA products must be returned within seven (7) calendar days from delivery to the customer. However, the products must qualify for complete replacement and returned together with all its accompanying documents (e.g. receipt, delivery note etc.) and its original packaging intact. In case the following apply:
- The product is received and inspected to verify the defect reported by the CUSTOMER.
- Provided the product has been previously received and inspected by the COMPANY, this will be replaced by a similar new products, or in case of unavailability, by another new product of equivalent quality and price, otherwise, if the customer does not want a replacement, the initial purchase amount will be refunded to the client. The refund of the initial purchase amount is made using the original method selected by the customer to pay the COMPANY.
- Specifically, in case of a purchase by credit card, the COMPANY is obliged to inform the issuing Bank of this cancellation and the bank will then process the request in accordance with its agreement with the customer and the COMPANY shall no longer be involved in this matter. After such notification, the COMPANY is no longer responsible for the time and manner of execution of the reversal which is governed by the aforementioned agreement. In case of payment on delivery, if the customer has selected this option, any refund may be collected from any branch of the COMPANY. In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the COMPANY’s account to the customer’s account.
- The shipping cost both for returning the product to the COMPANY as well as for delivery of the replacement product to the customer are borne by the COMPANY.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the online shop reserves the right to seek compensation from the customer the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to settle, unilaterally and unconditionally, in whole or in part, its claim against the customer.
6.4. Right of Withdrawal
Since the sales agreement is concluded remotely between the COMPANY and the CUSTOMER, the latter may withdraw from this agreement, according to the provisions of Law 2251/1994, article 4i(6), within fourteen (14) calendar days without any penalty and without giving any reason. The deadline to exercise this right starts from the date of conclusion of the remote agreement.Any cancellation requires an explicit statement of the CUSTOMER’s decision to withdraw from the agreement which is sent by e-mail to the address set out in Article 1 herein. This declaration must include the full details of the CUSTOMER, the description of the product which was the object of the distance agreement, the order number as well as the method of consignment selected by the latter to send the relevant product to the COMPANY at his/her own expense. In particular, the above declaration must include the following text: «I hereby declare that I am withdrawing from the sales agreement concluded between your Company and myself on ……………… and I am returning the product described above and for the reasons stated above».
In case of the CUSTOMER’s unsubstantiated withdrawal, the COMPANY must within ten (10) calendar days from receipt of the returned product to refund the exact amount of the sales price paid, less any additional shipping costs, which are borne by the customer and may not be claimed, as the consignment is considered a service rendered prior to the withdrawal in accordance with the provision of Law 2251/1994, article 4i(7). The refund of the sales price is made by the COMPANY using the original method selected by the customer to pay the COMPANY.
7. Safe Products – Warranty Provisions
The products sold by the COMPANY are long-life products certified for safe operation. The products (other than easy to use products) are accompanied by written user instructions and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration in Greek. The warranty certificate will always include the name and address of the guarantor, the product indicated in the warranty, its specific content, duration, jurisdiction and the rights conferred by the applicable law. The term of guarantee of any device is set to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows the free of charge remedy of any problem, provided the conditions set out below are satisfied:
- Possession of the warranty issued by the dealer and the purchase receipt of the device.
- The fixed elements (serial number) of the device have not been altered.
- The damage is not excluded according to the manufacturer’s warranty certificate.
8. User Responsibility
The user agrees and undertakes to use this website as provided by the law and the moral ethics. The website and the services provided by the Company must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in a manner restricting their use by third persons. Therefore, the user is obliged to refrain from acts or omissions that may cause damage or disrupt its services or restrict the use of the website by third persons.
By way of indication, the user hereby pledges to:
Not violate any article of legislation, provisions, regulations and the statutes;
Refrain from any publication and transmission of information which is libellous, defamatory or offensive both for the COMPANY and third persons; Refrain from publishing any content which is illegal, hostile, obscene, vulgar, may infringes the personality and privacy of any third person or is discriminatory in terms of race, sex, religion, nationality, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
Refrain from any act which constitutes and infringement of trademarks, patents, trade secrets and intellectual and proprietary rights of the Company and third parties.
Any user who makes unlawful and contrary to moral ethics use of the services of the website, is liable for damages (direct and consequential). The Company reserves the right to claim compensation for any damage cause by the wrongful conduct of the user.
In case of a breach of the above terms by any user of the website, the Company reserves the right to exclude and disqualify any member from using our services, subject to all procedural reservations.
9. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed and complemented by Greek Law, EU Law and the relevant international treaties. Any dispute arising from the application of these terms and conditions shall be settled by the competent courts of Athens.
10. Payment Options
Customers purchasing products through the www.teleunicom.com website can pay either by cash-on-delivery (COD), deposit to TELEUNICOM’s bank account or by credit card through the Vivapayments. COD consignments are provided free of charge. If total order amount is below 50€, there is a delivery cost of 2€ charge. If total order amount is above 50€, the delivery is free of charge and there are not other delivery and order management costs. In case of payment through deposit to TELEUNICOM’s bank account or by credit card, the delivery of the products is routed after the company confirms the deposit or the credit card is approved.
We are always at your disposal for any additional information you require. Please contact us by telephone at the following number: +30 210 666 4000 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org