ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Quality
The Quality Policy of TELEUNICOM is to:
- Provide products that will meet customer requirements as outlined in orders and contracts.
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations have been identified and fulfilled, in order to achieve customer satisfaction, taking into account the obligations arising from contracts, and the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Take all the required preventative measures to ensure health and safety of staff.
- Employ staff selected based on the criteria and requirements of each position, as well as their willingness to participate in the company’s vision.
- Apply a continuous training and education program for staff run by trained specialists.
- Use modern technology and constantly modernizes the equipment used.
- Systematically monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Apply a systematic quality control program during all phases of company activity.
- Use the Quality Objectives that it sets, through their efficient management.
- Pursue the continuous improvement of company performance.
- Guarantee that the name of the company is synonym with the best quality of the products it offers.
To achieve the above, the company has documented and applied the Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the Standard ΕΝ ISO 9001:2015, which includes all the activities that affect the quality of the services provided and its relations with customers.
The Quality Management System is the tool for the development, improvement and further recognition of the company in the market in which it operates and has the full support of Management on issues related to resources & infrastructure for its effective implementation and improvement.
The Quality Policy that the company has established is understood by all staff and its fulfillment is a daily aim for staff.
WE ENERGY: The First Electricity Supplier, Exclusively from Renewable Energy Sources
We, at Teleunicom, have a consistent environment commitment and our target is to reduce our total carbon footprint.
Our responsibility is to continually improve all aspects of the world in which we operate – environment, social, economic – creating a better tomorrow than today. In our quest to become a corporate leader in addressing the challenge of climate change, we purchase renewable energy certificates to match 100% of the electricity consumed annually.
WE ENERGY, member of EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG), is the only alternative electricity Supplier that generates electricity EXCLUSIVELY from Renewable Energy Sources, providing the relevant official state and corporate certificates.
WE ENERGY addresses:
• Companies interested in reducing their energy footprint
• Companies that are environmental sensitive and this is expressed through their brand identity improving their image towards their stakeholders, customers as well as competitors.
• Energy Communities for planning and developing environmental friendly activations • People who are environmentally sensitive and are committed to contribute to the environment
ISO 27001:2013 Certificate of Information Security Policy
Information Security Policy
Teleunicom is one of the largest companies – distributors of technology products and official distributor of Huawei Products and implements an Information Security Management System according to ISO / IEC 27001
This security policy ensures:
• The confidentiality of information
• The integrity of the information
• The availability of information
• The training of employees in matters of information security
• Possible breaches of information security will be reported to the Director of Information Security
• A business continuity plan will be maintained
• Legislative requirements will be specified
To achieve the above, the Management supports the information security policy as follows:
• Measurable goals for information security are set
• Interested parties are identified
• The business requirements for the availability of information systems are identified
• The objectives and the importance of these and their achievement, as well as the contractual
security obligations of the company are communicated to all those involved in the implementation
of the information security management system.
• The Information Security Officer is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support
and advice during its implementation.
• Each party involved in the implementation of the information security management system has
clear and predetermined roles and responsibilities.
• The system is inspected at regular intervals under its responsibility
• Management is responsible for setting the criteria for risk assessment and classification
Business Continuity Certification – ISO 22301:2019
For ΤELEUNICOM which is the Official Distributor of HUAWEI products, it is essential to maintain its ability to offer its services seamlessly under any conditions. In order to achieve this, Company’s policy is to ensure its continuous operation of its activities and their effective recovery after an incident of disturbance or after a natural disaster. At TELEUNICOM, a complete System has been developed and implemented Business Continuity Management in accordance with the requirements of the international ISO standard 22301: 2019.
Under this System, continuous and systematic risk identification is applied and threats and their impact assessment, so that it can be designed and tested before the effective response and recovery.
To achieve the above cases, the following have been developed:
• Business Impact Analysis Study
• Risk Assessment
• Business Continuity Plans
• Business Continuity Procedures
They cover all the critical activities of TELEUNICOM and are reviewed and updated at regular intervals, so that their content accurately reflects the current situation. Business Continuity Plans are tested at regular intervals through preparedness exercises to ensure their successful activation in case of emergencies and that every company and its employees understand how to apply their roles and responsibilities. Company’s Management is committed to the continuous improvement of the Management System of Business Continuity, by providing the necessary resources, setting as high priority in cases of emergency, the following:
• the safety of workers and facilities
• the continuation of the operation of critical activities
• the restoration of the operation within the set time limits
The management of the company TELEUNICOM recognises the risks of bribery and has all the necessary resources for the development and implementation of an integrated Anti-Bribery Management System in accordance with the ISO 37001:2016 International Standardsrequirements.
Within the context of this System, procedures are documented and applied to meet the ISO requirements ensuring the effective prevention of bribery in all areas and activities of the company.
Under the operational framework of the company, the management of TELEUNICOM:
- Prohibits any form of bribery, including its acceptance.
- Requires the compliance by all employees with the state laws or the laws of the European Union regarding bribery, which apply to the company.
- Encourages the participation of all employees in the recognition and/or suspicion of any possible bribery, but prohibits any form of punishment or negative treatment of involved employees.
- Commits to implementing measures and providing the necessary resources in order to prevent bribery.
- Raises awareness and appropriately trains its employees via ongoing updates and training on anti-bribery.
- Has established a specific Anti-Bribery Structure, which is independent of the rest of the employees, reports only to the Managing Director and has the obligation and authority to investigate any possible case of bribery, to examine and assess the risks of bribery and to apply measures to combat it accordingly.
- In case of bribery or non-compliance with the requirements of the Anti-Bribery Management System, sanctions are imposed, and in case of violation of relevant legal requirements, the matter is reported to the competent authorities.
- Commits to the continuous improvement of its Anti-Bribery Management System.
Compliance with this policy is mandatory and binding for all employees and associates of the company.
The present document is available to all employees, customers, partners, suppliers of the company, as well as to any Public and Municipal Authority concerned.
For any concern or possible complaint, you may contact our company’s Anti-Bribery Management System supervisor at: email@example.com